Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Toy Bungee!!

WOW, I was excited when I was approved to do an review for Nini-Baby on the Toy Bungee. This is a great thing to have, It holds tight on any toy or sippy. I love it, I use it all of the time. They are easy to use and made of great quality. The Toy Bungee is also easy to clean and small enough to take anywhere. I started out using the Toy Bungee while my son was eating. He has a bad habit of tossing his sippy when he gets mad. So I used the Toy Bungee I recieved from Nini-Baby. This time when he threw his sippy nothing happened. It never hit the floor. I think this is a great idea for when you go out to eat or on long car rides. They also make the Crayon Bungee and the Paci Bungee. I look forward to shopping at Nini-Baby more often!! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment